Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a Man I have!

Yesterday was our switch-a-ru on our tv phone and internet service and like I said before I will not have our new internet service till Thursday when we receive our modem. As the guys were here installing the TV he explained his wife is on the internet daily and if there is anyway we can keep our service till Thursday without any complications on their setup. So the guy shows Ryan how to install the TV in the room where the internet will be so I will have internet. It's really not that big of a deal but to me it is. One week without internet! I just got hooked up! He knows I'm on this computer a lot during the day to add a post or check emails or stalk everyone else's blogs. IT'S MY 20 TIME OUTS DURING THE DAY!!! 
Ryan's an awesome husband and I love him with all my heart.
Thanks Ryan

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yay for "Elmer"!!!