Sunday, February 1, 2009

7 Things About Me

7 Things I want to do before I die
Have at Least One more baby
♥ Go to the Nauvoo Temple
♥ Become a Grammy
♥ Maybe go to School
♥ Be Rich
♥ Own a Home
♥ And be Debt Free!

7 Things I cannot do
♥ Go to bed without Kissing my Girls and Ryan (if he's not working)
♥ Swim with Sharks (Roberts videos freaked me out!!)
♥ Camping unless it's in a RV
♥ Go over a Week without talking to my Mom (Yeah I'm a Momma's Girl!)
♥ Hurt Someones Feelings and Feel Good About It
♥ Eat Shrimp or Lobster and Kiss my Hubby
♥ Jump out of a Plane for fun

7 Things that attracted me to my spouse
♥ His Personality
♥ Returned Missionary
♥ Cute Smile
♥ He's a Priesthood Holder
♥ He Loves Me for Who I Am
♥ He's Honest
♥ And he's Friends WITH EVERYONE!

7 Things I look forward to every day
♥ My Pretty Girls in The Morning
♥ Cuddling with Leah
♥ Kisses from My Husband
♥ Checking My email and Blog
♥ Playing with the Girls
♥ Watching and Listening to the Girls Play
♥ One More Day Has Passed Till I Can Move Back HOME!

7 TV Shows I love
♥ The Bachelor
♥ Prison Break
♥ The Biggest Looser
The Office (actually that's Ryan's favorite show and I watch it with him!)
That's kind of it. When the TV is on it usually has Cartoons on!

7 Movies I could watch over and over
♥ Christmas Vacation (Just because it's fun watching it with Ryan and his Dad)
♥ Nacho Libre ( LOVE WATCHING THIS WITH 4 OF MY BROTHERS!! THEY MAKE IT FUNNY)
♥ Napoleon Dynamite (SAME WITH MY BROS)
♥ Beaches (Only with Marsha!)
♥ Bourne Identity Series
♥ Any Thing with Humans
♥ And not Cartoons

7 Sites i visit every day
♥ Gmail
♥ Yahoo
♥ Blog
♥ Scentsy
♥ Food Storage Made Easy
Ebay
Some days I check My Bank

Wasn't that enlightening?! Now, let's keep it going. Who Ever Wants To Do This HAVE FUN!!

2 comments:

Yoselin said...

I enjoyed a lot reading all about you. I think this was fun!!! I'm glad you found the way to put the little hearts on your blog ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love them ☻

Angie Hermanson said...

I also enjoyed the insight. John and I LOVE the Office also. Not everyone likes (or gets) the humor.