Sunday, March 1, 2009

Life with The Kirby's





Life has been Crazy around here. We recently moved...again and I love our new place. We did down size and I love that even more. Not a whole lot to keep clean!!!
Alison and Emma are still attending Preschool and they both love it. They both are very popular cause every time I pick them up All the kids are yelling goodbye to them. So cute!
Leah is growing Way Too Fast! She started rolling over the other day so Watch out
Ali and Emma
she's going to be playing with you girls in No Time!!!

6 comments:

Yoselin said...

Love the pictures! Your girls are so cute ♥

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Your girls are just precious! I wish we were closer too - we would have so much fun together!! I miss you!! LOVE YOU !!!

Melanie said...

Very cute pictures Kim! I love their Valentine's outfits! They are getting big and growing up fast. I miss you guys!

Yari said...

You have three beautiful princesses!! They are so cute!

Melanie said...

I just can't get over how cute these pictures are of your girls!

I got the Scentsy catalog today, thanks! I think the scent of the month smells good. It reminds me of a day spa.

Angie Hermanson said...

I just got caught up on your blog. Congratulations again on the baby! When I found out that you were pregnant I immediately thought about your wish list and the cliche "Be careful what you wish for". I'm sure it will be great, which is what you guys are probably already concluding. And I am willing to say I think it is a boy. I know you will love whatever it is.