Thursday, December 10, 2009


10 years ago I was Sealed to My Best Friend.

Some things I love about Ryan...
He's a Great Father
The Provider for Our Family
He is Very Patient with all of Us Girls
He has a Great Since of Humor
He can Be Friends with ANYONE and Everyone
He's Been a Loving Husband and a Worthy Priesthood Holder
and He will do Anything for his Family.


I'm Very Blessed to have you in my life and Thankful for everything you do
for me and the girls. I love you Ryan and I'm looking forward to
the years to come...

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Awww you both look so young! And Ryan has HAIR!!! Haha! I hope you have a great anniversary. What are you doing Saturday? I have a baby shower in the morning I need to go to and then have no plans. Wanna do your hair? I could come to your house if Ryan is working. Lemme know! I'd have to bring my whole gang though.

Anonymous said...

You guys are SO cute!! Congrats on 10 years.