Monday, February 15, 2010

Mommy and Emma's Day Out

Today was a
Mommy and Emma day!
I had some errands to run today so I thought
it would be fun to make this a Special
day for Emma.
For Valentines Day Ryan bought me a Gift Card for a pedicure
so Emma and I took advantage of it
and got our nails done!
It was so cute watching Emma get her first pedicure!
And can you believe she picked the color Blue?!?!
I told her not to get used to this!!!!




After wards we went to Michaels
and did some fun shopping and
Emma HAD to try on these hats!
She's such a Cutie!!!


Some things I love about Emma...
She is Super Fun
She loves her Family
She tells you how it is
and She is Beautiful inside and out
I love you Emma and Mommy had a fun day with you!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wow Emma. What a great day you had! Looks like you and mommy had lots of fun!