Thursday, April 8, 2010





















It's 11:20pm and I'm exhausted so I'm sure you can figure out
our picture day at home. It took us about an hour just to get dressed, and
a brush through everybody's hair.
(I was determined to get these pictures done before Ryan left for work,
so that explains the frizzy hair!)
After everybody was ready, Natalie was screaming cause she was hungry.
So that explains the pictures with no Natalie.
Then once Natalie was done and in the pictures, Leah is freaking out
and not wanting to have anything to do with it!
She finally shows a happy face when I ask her to help me take the pictures.

Good Times...

2 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

But they are all so cute! great pics of the girls - what cute sisters!!!

Yoselin said...

You got really cute pictures. Love them!!!