Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Busy Day

Today has been a busy day.
I'm on the journey to make my home a more
"organized"
home and to start out, I'm going trying to make dinners and freeze them and
see how that turns out.
So today I made these dinners
3 Lasagna
3 BBQ Pork
1 Cheesy Ham Casserole
and
3 Meat Balls

And while making these
I had Conference on
(Man I love DVR)
I changed 15...Yes that's right...15 DIRTY Diapers throughout the day
(and a couple wet ones)
6 Eggo's with banana's for breakfast
Made some Mac n Cheese for a snack
Sandwich's, grapes, and chips for lunch
Swept my floor I don't know how many times
Comforted Natalie a couple times from Leah running over her hands with her bike
Comforted Leah from Natalie ramming into her with her walker
Cleaning up messes Leah and Natalie made
Getting on the older girls to clean up their mess
5 loads of Laundry
Had one of the Lasagna's for dinner tonight with some rolls
Cleaning up my mess in the kitchen
Gave all 4 girls baths, brushed hair and made sure they brushed their teeth
And now they are almost asleep for the night....
And I'm exhausted!




1 comment:

Shelly said...

And the next day it starts all over again!! Thanks for taking such good care of our grandbabies!