Friday, March 18, 2011

So I'm starting to post my
"February"
pictures and noticed I did started posting my pictures backwards.
So you'll have to deal with me and and my
"backwards" and "crazy"
order.
I'll start out by telling you what happened in February.
MY MOM CAME TO VISIT US FOR OVER A WEEK!!!!!
We had some fun!
The first couple days she was here my dad was also here doing taxes for
some clients. After he left for home we went to
"The Happiest Place on Earth!"
Disneyland
And of course it was a holiday weekend so it was
pretty busy!
A couple hours before we left Emma wasn't feeling well soooo,
Monday afternoon she had a fever.
Total Bummer!
Monday night she still had a fever until Tuesday morning.
We gave her some medicine and she was ok the rest of the day.
She really was a trooper!
So after Disneyland we just hung out around my house
and did some shopping.
It was REALLY hard to see my mom go home :(
BUT, we have a couple more months and I'm on my way to Utah for the summer!
I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Rob and Em said...

do you have a date that you are coming to visit yet?

Unknown said...

I'm going to be working on dates next week. I'm wanting to come in June and stay for about 3-4 weeks. :)