Saturday, October 15, 2011

3rd Times a Charm....



This is the 3rd time Alison has had her ears pierced. The first time
was when she was an infant and they got infected.
The second time we had the same problem
and she complained they hurt all the time.
Earlier this month she said she wants to get earrings.
Ryan told her to write it on the calendar when she wants to get them pierced.
She wrote on the 27th
"Alison gets earrings"
Until yesterday...She said I want earrings today!
So I told her after school when daddy gets home we'll go.
Ryan had a couple hours OT and Alison was going crazy cause she had to wait!
Once Ryan got home she was ready to go!
She cried a little but right after she looked in the mirror and said
"I have earrings!"
She has been really good on cleaning them and turning the earrings.
So I'm hoping 3rd times a Charm!!!

1 comment:

Katy and Brent said...

Yay Alison! I remember when I got my ears pierced, I could barely wait! :) I love the updated pictures of the girls- I can't believe how big they are getting! Hope to see you guys soon!! <3