Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gizmo is Living with Jesus Now


Today we starting cleaning out the garage and the girls and Gizmo were playing on our drive way and we both kept good eye on Gizmo with this being the first time he's been in the front yard for so long. Ryan and I were both going through a box and I heard a big thump!
I found the girls first then called Gizmo. Not hearing his bells running towards me I then new he was hit by the truck sitting in the street. Ryan parked our van blocking the street so the girls didn't see him. Alison is having a hard time and Emma keeps saying we're just going to get Cricket, her GG's dog. Gizmo was a Great dog and we are so blessed to have had him in our lives.
Thanks Maria and Bobbi for everything and helping us get through this!



9 comments:

Shelly said...

We will miss Gizmo so much. Summer is in mourning too. She will miss her little buddy. We send our love to all of you at this difficult time...........

Anonymous said...

What a cute little dog! So sorry for your loss.

Moss Family said...

We are sorry to hear about Gizmo. He was such a good dog. Our thoughts are with you and the girls.

Celine said...

We are so sad to hear about Gizmo going to doggie heaven. Evan was literally choking back the tears when we told him! I will gladly lend you Rocky (Hocky)if you are feeling lonely for a dog.

Brooke said...

I'm so sorry to hear that :( Your poor girls...I never lost a pet when I was young, but I imagine it would be hard. I hope you guys find a new pet or that things work out soon

Tam said...

What a beautiful dog - I am really sorry this happened.

Melanie said...

Hey Kim,

Cute new background website. I visited it and found a new background too. How did you find it?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Mel

JRKimball said...

Sorry to hear your dog died.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

hey kim,
I never met Gizmo but he sure looked like a cute dog. Sorry that he went to doggy heaven.
LOVE YOU!