Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing Our Newest Member

Wall-e






While me and the girls were gone Ryan found little Wall-e for Alison (and mommy!) and we all fell in love at first sight. He's a very playful puppy and Alison is loving him to pieces!
He's about 12 weeks old and has so much energy. He's still potty training and I forgot how FUN that is and he has only barked a couple times and it's at Emma for picking on him.
We still have a long way to go on making him the perfect puppy like
Mr Gizmo!

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Did you ever come to Bako? I missed you? If you did I am sorry I missed you. I hope you had a good visit though. I am glad you found Walli! How cute! I hope you are all doing well and have fun this holiday season.

Brooke said...

He's so cute!!! What kind of dog is he?