Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2009 
started out a little Rocky for us. All of us have been sick and we're
finally over the  cold/flu and ear infections!

2008 
has been a very exciting and scary year for us with the new job which
has transferred us away from our "Comfort Zone!"
Our beautiful Leah being born in August
Us getting our first pets Gizmo and Wall-E
Alison starting PreSchool and LOVING it
Me starting to sell
THE BEST CANDLE EVER
SCENTSY
and the list goes on.

We are looking forward to this New Year and what our NEW adventures are.
Our new year resolutions are probably like everybody else
Loose weigh 
keep up on our Family prayers and scripture reading 
Watch less TV and play more
and so on.
Two of mine is to SAVE SAVE SAVE so when we can transfer
we can pick up and MOVE! (and to just Save!)
and to 
Bare my Testimony each Fast Sunday.

I know this is about 8 days late but I had to put it in.
I hope everybody has an awesome new year!!!


2 comments:

MEADORS READOR said...

NEVER TOO LATE FOR A BEAUTIFUL BLOG LIKE THAT, KIM. THANKS FOR SHARING. AS I READ ALL THE GRANDKIDS BLOGS, I REALIZE HOW GOOD LIFE REALLY IS, AND HOW BLESSED WE ARE AS A FAMILY.
LOVE GRANDPA

Angie Hermanson said...

Love your new background. Hope you do better on your resolutions than me. I didn't want to be too ambitious so I only made one goal and I'm struggling already. You have such a beautiful family. I can't believe how much the girls have grown since you've moved here. Let me know if you want help with saving, John and I know a lot of people who have met their financial goals going on our cash diet!