Monday, January 5, 2009

Leah is 5 months today


This is the face we have been getting for the last week.
She's getting her bottom teeth!

I can't believe she is 5 months old!

Leah has been a huge blessing in our lives and I
can't see my life without her. She
is a very good baby and so much like her daddy, just goes with
the flow. Alison and Emma drop whatever they
are doing when they hear her laughing
or crying just to be at her
side. I love her with all my heart and look forward to
watching her grow into a beautiful woman.
I love you Leah

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I love your post MiMi! She is so adorable. I just want to squeeze her!! I love the way you accented your words....

Angie Hermanson said...

Great pictures! I can't believe she is 5 months old either. Didn't we just have your shower?

Yoselin said...

She's sooooo precious!!!!!