Saturday, May 9, 2009






So my appointment was at 11am and today I WAS ON TIME!
So as you can tell
things are running late in the office.
So here we all sit waiting and I'm
dying cause I have a FULL bladder.
Lois finally calls my name and
I'm nervous. I think the most nervous I've been
with all my ultrasounds.
Lois starts the search and
the baby is moving like crazy. She's taking pictures and then
noticed she has no more paper so she needs to stop and load the paper.
When she stopped the screen was right between the legs..........
AND ALL I SEE IS A WHITE LINE!!!!!
I said under my breath "It's a GIRL"
But Lois say's we'll see..........
Well Mommy was Right.
"IT'S A GIRL"
I'm not too surprised and I think I would have been More Surprised if it was a Boy!

So Daddy Has 4 Girls!!!
And he's loving it
Oh and Daddy ended up coming with us.
It's my Mother's Day Gift.

Auntie and Uncle Larry, How did You Do It? 4 girls 4 proms 4 wedding's??

5 comments:

Yari said...

Congrats Kim!! All your girls are beautiful and the baby girl coming is gonna be as beautiful as her sisters!! :)

Yari said...

OH by the way, Happy Mother's Day!!!

Moss Family said...

Congrats guys! Ryan start preparing for all the boys to be knocking on your door. You can always borrow one of my boys if you need some big brothers for the girls.

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!! I loved growing up with all sisters!!! I'm sooo happy for you!

The Teagan Times said...

Congrats! You are so good getting this blogged already. I need to get to work.