Monday, May 18, 2009

This is a Fun Tag!

I was tagged
For 8 consecutive days, I need to post something that makes me happy
and tag 8 more people.....
So I tag
Brooke, Carianne, Heather, Jamie, Janelle, Jenny, Jill and Tiffiny
Have fun Girls and I can't wait to see
What Makes you Happy


Day 1
I think the #1 thing that makes me Happy is
My Family!
I have an Awesome, Patient, Loving Husband that Loves me for who I Am and
Is the BEST DADDY in the World


Alison is Just like her Daddy. She is for sure our TomBoy and Loves Sports.
But Most of All Loves Being an Older Sister.


Emma is Our Little Princess. She Loves Girly Girl things, her hair done and
Loves her Sisters. She is a Mama's Girl and loves to go Where Ever I Go!
She's my little shadow.


My Sweet Leah!
What a Blessing she has been in our lives.
She LOVES to be with Alison and Emma.
Her personality is starting to Blossom and We are Loving Every Minute
We have With Her!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute. I love Leah's big smile in that picture.