Friday, June 5, 2009

DAY 8

Yes life has been Busy Crazy and Tiring lately so here is my
Day 8 on what makes me happy.

So I've been thinking of this for what a week now and here's what came to my mind
My Loving Husband
My Awesome and Beautiful Girls
My Parents
COOL WEATHER
(I know I'm living in the wrong place!)
My Home
The Gospel and Scriptures
My Friends
(Heather it was AWESOME Seeing you this week and Happy Birthday Carianne!)
My Whole Family
Congrats Erin for the Newest Addition
She's a Beauty!

My Freedom
My Health and My Healthy Pregnancy!
(I'm Half Way!!!)
Did I mention Cool Weather? It's 80* here and I'm LOVING IT!!!

SO THOSE ARE SOME THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!
THIS WAS FUN!


1 comment:

The Teagan Times said...

Have I told you how much I love your music player? I just go to your page sometimes to listen to music while I'm on the computer.