Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun Pictures at the Pool


Weather has been Crazy around here. A couple weeks ago it's in the 100s
and this week Ryan had 3 days off so we took advantage of
the pool. But the Weather is in the 90s. Monday was nice and
warm, Tuesday was a little colder, and Wednesday
was plain out Cold. Not Pool Weather!
And to top it off, once we got home from the pool
Alison was complaining of not feeling good.
So the Sickness Begins!
Everyone has sore throats, Alison threw up last night
and Runny noises and Coughing has taken over our House!
AAAAHHHHHH!!!



The Race is On!!
Yes She's going Pee!
I love this Picture of Leah

1 comment:

The Teagan Times said...

Whew you've been busy! That sucks about your camera. It sounds like it was really cute though. Hey I'm gonna need a scentsy pot next month. I have no idea if I'm using the correct terms here. Anyway I wanted to get a sniff of the different scents available to go inside. I need my house smelling like something besides itself. I'll have to explain that later. See ya.