Thursday, September 10, 2009

So life has been a little crazy around here! It all starts about 2 weeks ago,
We are all in the car waiting for Alison to get out of school,
and my AC stops working!!!!
Do I need to remind you I think I live in the hottest place on earth!
It had to have been 110 or so.
Well Ryan calls around and gets the van in to a local auto shop
and the guy brings it back and say's he doesn't know what is
wrong with it and leaves! Well a long story short
our compressor needs to be replaced.
So we're juggling the idea do we fix it or hold off and fix it in a month or so.
Well the weather channel made our decision for me!
We needed to fix it!
So in the mean time Ryan gets a call from Wasco asking if he is still
interested in Working there and he say's YES!
The SGT say's ok he needs to pretty much check his file and
make sure he's not under investigation and he'll call back!
So we're packing thinking OK this is going to happen in probably 3weeks.
Ryan will start RIGHT WHEN THE BABY IS DUE!
So now we're tossing the idea on me and the girls
going up in a couple weeks and hopefully Ryan can be there
when the baby is born!
Well today Ryan gets a call from Wasco and he starts Nov 9!
So a big relief in a way! He'll be with me when the baby is born
we'll have time to save for our move (since my van ate all our savings!)
and we'll be HOME for Brent's Wedding!
We're so excited and now I can stop packing! Until after the baby is born!

Tonight was Alison's Open House and she was
so excited to show us her class room.
Duh Mommy I should have taken pictures of all her projects that she has
done. Her class has been Pretty busy! They have 4 projects that they have
done in the last 2 weeks and that's what I should have taken pictures of.
We are very impressed with all they are doing and Alison was given a
Thumbs up and we were told she is a GREAT Student!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Not the whole A/C trouble thing of course but that you're moving...FINALLY! It'll be crazy with a new baby, but totally worth it. =)

Heather said...

You really have had a lot going on. I am glad they moved the date back a little and Ryan can be with you. That would have been a bummer. And you didn't tell me Brent was getting married! When is the big day?