Monday, September 21, 2009

This last Saturday I was "Super Mom" and got
a burst of energy and thought I could do anything....
Until around 8pm when my body said
"That's enough Kim"
Here's what I accomplished
8 loads of Laundry
Dusting
Vacuuming
Cleaned my Kitchen from top to bottom
Rearranged my bedroom
(like moving furniture around!)
and Cleaned the girls bathroom!

And of course you couldn't tell right now that I did any of it!!!

Leah was helping me sort out the laundry,
or messing it up even more!




So here's an update on my pregnancy! This last Wednesday I had a Doctor
appointment and I asked my doctor to check me just to see if all this pain
is doing something! It turns out I've dilated to a 2!
When I was finally admitted with Leah I was only a 2 so this is VERY exciting news
to me! My next appointment is Thursday morning and I'll have an ultrasound
to see how big the baby is getting. I'm HOPING I've dilated to a 4 and they admit me!
With Alison Emma and Leah it takes me forever to dilate but once I'm a 5 I'm pushing
within an hour or two! So I'm really hoping all this pain and contractions are doing something!



So today I get a call from the school that Alison had a bloody noise
and if the blood gets on their clothes, they need to change.
So I'm kind of freaking out thinking her whole shirt is covered with blood.
So I load up Leah and Emma, rush over to the school and this is all I see!
Now Alison had a tank top over this shirt so when I first saw her
I COULDN'T SEE ANY BLOOD!
BUT YES those two little lines
is what I was freaking out over! It looks like dirt to me!
Oh Well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess a little blood is better than a lot right? Still, that's hardly a reason to call a parent to school.

I can't believe you did all that housework. I can barely sweep and mop and my back is killing me.

Way to go on all the dialating!! I'm kinda hoping the same thing cause I've had tons of contractions. Except I still have 5 1/2 wks so I guess I should hang on a little longer right.

The Teagan Times said...

I had the same thing happen this year. Well almost. They called and said Teagan threw up. He burped! :) I asked him where he threw up and he pointed to this little spot on his shorts. His teacher said she asked the office not to send him home. Oh well.