Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so fun this year! The girls were so excited for Santa to come
and it was so fun shopping for them. Christmas Eve
I wrapped their PJs and they opened them
that night and they were super excited!
Not so excited when they noticed it was pajama's!
I think we got this same reaction last year. At first
they're not too excited and kind of "you woke me up for this" look.
But once they realize all the presents under the tree
we get a more excited look!
So we wrapped the presents Christmas Eve when Ryan got home from work
which was around 10:30pm and I didn't have any scotch tape!
All I had was packing tape!
And the pretty wrapping paper I bought was SUPER thick
and very hard to open! Not one of the wrappings were torn! That's
how thick it was! I'm sorry girls, I'll buy cheaper
wrapping paper next year!



After Leah opened her present we kind of ignored her
and let the older girls open their presents.
Well in their stockings I bought a chocolate santa and
Leah found them!

What a Sweet Momma!
The day after Christmas we spent with Ryan's family
at Erin's house.

Alison and Ellie Singing like SuperStars!!

Leah took over with the singing. It was so cute cause she was dancing and
walking around singing!
Grandma and BuBu with all their Grandkids!
Grandma Lois and her Great-Grandkids

2 comments:

Yoselin said...

The girls looked so cute with their new pj's :)Love the pic of Leah eating her chocolate she is soo precious :)

Rob and Em said...

I love your girls! they are all so cute, i miss them, Im looking forward to seeing you guys again!