Friday, January 8, 2010

We Love You Carianne!

Alison is up for anything and I think she was excited about getting her hair cut
because we were going to Carianne's house.


Emma LOVES her hair and it surprised us she was ok with getting
a hair cut. Her hair is Very thick and was long.
She looks very Beautiful with her hair cut and
She loves it!



Leah would almost always take her hair out
so this is what she looked like 99%of the time.

Leah thought she was big stuff on the kids table! She was kicking her legs the whole time
she was sitting there! Too Cute!
This is Leah's first Real haircut and she did pretty good!



Leah looking soo cute!
I LOVE THIS BABY!!!!



I got my haircut too!

3 comments:

Carianne said...

So next time warn me that you are bringing a camera so I can actually do my own hair. Geez!!! And clean my kitchen...who has 12 empty egg cartons on their counter. Weird! :o) Oh well. You are all beautiful again! I think my favorite is little Leah. She looks so grown up. Thanks for the visit!!!

Shelly said...

WOW! Such beautiful girls!! Everyone looks happy with their new look.......I love Natalies hair bow!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Very Cute Girls - all of them have beautiful hair too!!! Miss you!!!!!!