Sunday, September 5, 2010

1st Day of School!


First day of school was a little crazy!
I can remember doing the girls hair was like I was torturing them.
Emma did not want anything done with her hair. And Alison just wants a pony tail.
So these are the only pictures I have. A picture of them in the car,
and pictures of them in front of their class room doors!
Plus I'm not a morning mom so that didn't help at all!

My big girl Emma is in Kindergarten!
She is doing so good and we really like her teacher.
She has worn a skirt or dress everyday to school but once!
My little Girly Girl!

Alison is really liking 1st grade. Her teacher is very nice
and I the first thing Alison said after the first day was
I get 3 recess! She has a couple kids from her Kindergarten class
and see's a lot on the playground.
This coming week is when homework is going to start!
Oh Boy!

No comments: