Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ok so I think I'm caught up!
At least on my pictures. A lot has gone on the last couple months with our trip
to Utah for Scott's homecoming and then to Denver for my
Family Reunion.
Utah was a blast! We all had so much fun visiting with my family
and doing a little touring in SLC.
Denver was also a lot of Fun! Alison and Emma still talk about Uncle Larry's
house and all their cousins they got to play with.
After our Denver trip Alison went back to Utah with my parents and stayed
3 WEEKS!
I still can't believe I let her stay that long!
But she had a Blast and I don't think she asked for us all that much.
Thanks mom for taking good care of her!
Once Alison was back my mom and brothers stayed with us for about a
week and I had SO much fun! Scott was able to speak in the Meadow's Ward
the Sunday before they went home
and he did an excellent job.
After my family went home, School started!
Never a dull moment at the end of summer and I loved it!
Well that kinda wraps it up till tomorrow.

No comments: