Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!
I hope everybody has a
GREAT
2011!


Funny things that happened in our house
New Years Eve!

Emma: "I don't want to watch that movie!"
Alison:"Then just fall asleep and that will solve both of our problems"

Ryan has overtime tonight at the hospital so he came home
to get a couple things. When he was leaving I said
"See you next year!"
A couple minutes later Alison started crying
"I don't want to wait a whole year to see Daddy!"
I've been explaining "New Years"
to them all day and that we are starting
2011!
Well I guess it hasn't sunk in to her yet!
It was kinda funny.

Leah was on the computer and got on iPhoto
and found a picture of my mom feeding Natalie and
she said
"Alison look, My Grandma!"

1 comment:

Katy and Brent said...

Hahaha, oh we miss those girls already. They say the funniest things! Too cute :)