Saturday, January 1, 2011


Ok so I was going to do a
2010 recap but I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.
If you followed me on Facebook and my Blog you know what's been going on!


2011 is going to be a GREAT year!
(I hope!)

I have a lot of new years resolutions.
There's the normal ones everyone has...Blah Blah Blah

~I'm wanting to become a better cook.
(Now when I say better I don't mean become a chef. I just want
to learn how to cook better/more meals and get my
kids used to eating BETTER foods.)

~I want to be a BETTER Mother and Wife!

~I want to be Debt Free by Dec 2011!!

~I want to get my house in order and keep it in order!
(Keeping it clean and get a Menu going)

~I want to start my Food Storage
I have a little food storage but if we had a
catastrophe...I wouldn't be ready

~I want to take more pictures of my kids and family!

So there's some of them!
I hope everyone had a
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
I still can't believe it's 2011!

1 comment:

Katy and Brent said...

Those are awesome goals, Kim! I'm excited for you :) I've been working on my list too. Looking forward to a great 2011! It's going to be a wonderful year :)