Saturday, January 8, 2011

So CUTE!
I'm sick and Emma has been my SUPER STAR!!!
She keeps telling me to lay down and she'll take care of
"the Girls"
until I'm feeling better. I told her I had a cold so she got a
wet rag and had me lay down and she put it on my forehead!
IT WAS FREEZING COLD!
I told her it was cold but she said
"Mam it needs to be cold because you are hot"

So Alison wanted to play the doctor so Emma was on the couch
saying "Ding-Ding"
" Need some water please"
"Ding-Ding"
"I would like to watch a movie"
"Ding Ding"
"I need a wet rag please"

Then Emma got tired of being the "sick" one so she asked Alison
"Can I be the doctor? I'll do anything you want"
Alison, "Will you clean the room for me?"
Emma, "Anything but that!"
It was so funny!

Now Leah is saying
"Ding-Ding"

1 comment:

Katy and Brent said...

Oh how cute, I can totally picture that. What sweet girls taking care of mommy :)