Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Do you ever have those days where nothing makes
since and you wonder why? I'm having one of those today.
Today is 13 years from my accident.
While I was in the shower this morning I had my crying moment!
Why?
Why not me instead of a friend and someones Husband and Father?
I still to this day have no idea what happened and I know that is a blessing.
At the end of
these types of days I remember ALL my blessings.

I have a Wonderful Husband that loves me and supports me in
everything I do.
We have 4 Beautiful Healthy girls and 1 on the way.
I have an AWESOME and LOVING family!
I have Excellent Friends that I can turn to whenever I need them.
And Most of all I'm thankful for the Gospel in my life!

I have many more Blessings and my list can go on and on.
I know I was put in that situation 13 years ago for a reason.
I really shouldn't ask myself why and
just think of all my
wonderful blessings.

Sorry for the rambling...it feels good to get it out :)


2 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I remember that day too and I am just thankful you are here with us today! You are so blessed and you have a family that loves you dearly!

Katy and Brent said...

Kim, you are such a blessing in my life! Thank you for sharing your feelings, helps me remember what I'm grateful for too! Thanks for being the best sister to me :) Love you and hope to see you all soon!