Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011


















































This year for Halloween we walked around Tiffiny's neighborhood.
The girls had SO much fun and received TONS of candy!!
Leah had a Blast! She knew the drill,
Trick or Treat...Thank You!
Natalie was a little unsure at first but warmed up when she noticed how much
candy she was getting.
I really enjoyed Halloween this year!
(which is a first!)
Next Year we're going to start a tradition and we're going to start doing
a Theme! So I have 1 year to think what us Kirby's will be!
Can't wait
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katy and Brent said...

What a great idea!! One year growing up, my dad dressed up as a bag of m&m's and my mom and us kids dressed up as m&m's, I love looking back on those pictures cuz we all did it together! That will be so fun for the girls!!

They all look so stinkin cute in their costumes!! :)