Monday, July 13, 2009

Our 4th of July Weekend!

So this lovely rash started on the back of her legs
I figured it was just a heat rash or her legs rubbing up against the carpet might be irritating her.
(In this picture the rash is clearing up so add about 50 more red
spots all over her tummy, legs and arms!)

Until Sunday Morning. This rash has spread all over her body within an hour.
So it was off to our "little" ER. We were in and out of the ER
within a couple hours and it comes down to an allergic reaction
to my "ON SALE" laundry detergent. I use Gain but this
time I used Gain W/ Softener included.
So my "on sale" detergent ended up costing me
$100!
Oh the Joys!!
(Plus Ryan was doing OT and it was 110 outside so I enjoyed doing this all by myself! Life is Good!!!)

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am so sorry. Poor little Leah. Your haircut is cute by the way!

The Teagan Times said...

Yep I would have gone to the ER too. I'm glad it was something so simple.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Poor little Leah! I hope that rash goes away soon and that she wasn't to uncomfortable! How are you feeling lately?? MISS YOU!

Melanie said...

Hey Kim! Is the rash gone? That's sad. I'm one of those people who always buys the same laundry detergent. I've always been afraid to buy something different. I'm pretty sure I'll never change now. How are you feeling? I bet you're one busy lady with 3 almost 4 little ones!