Saturday, July 4, 2009

What a Long Day!







Thursday I had my OB appointment so we made a
whole day out of it. My appointment went well. The baby looks Great
and is Healthy as can be. I had an ultrasound and was told the baby
weighs about 2lbs. I got a picture and I'll try and scan it when I'm done posting.
She looks just like our "Kirby" girls. Cute As Can Be!!!
Afterwards Alison and Emma got their ears pierced. This was part of Alison's
Birthday gift and Emma wanted her's done too.
Alison went first (while Ryan took Emma for a walk) and
I asked if we could have the ears pierced at the same time.
So we waited a couple minutes while another
lady showed up and Alison was getting a little nervous.
She kept saying "Let Emma go first".
So they counted to 3 and one lady didn't punch at three so Alison moved and
one ear is a little lower then the other! Poor baby.
She didn't cry but kept saying "Oh that hurt"
Next was Emma and I couldn't stay and watch so I took a walk.
A minute later I heard Emma screaming!
Because Emma moved one girl waited until Ryan got her still
so it was a little pointless on having two girls giving them their piercing.
They love their earrings and Emma said she is a "Real" princess now.
Afterwards we did our normal shopping for the month and it was
HOT!!!
So we were all a little cranky and tired at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Moss Family said...

How cool that the girls have their ears pierced. Kait wants to see pictures of them with their earrings.