Monday, July 27, 2009

Usually I'm good taking a shower in the morning. Alison and Emma play with Leah and that gives me about 20mins for a nice warm shower.
Well not this morning.
I told the older girls I was going to take a shower and to play with Leah.
About 2 mins after I got in the shower,
the shower door opened and there was my Sweet Leah wanting me to hold her. She was going to get a bath later today so I kept telling her no go play with the girls (who were ignoring my calls to them)
Well she ended up half way in the shower before long so after I rinsed off I took her clothes and
diaper off and picked her up to find a "Big" surprise!!!
"Oh man! She pooped!!!!"

2 comments:

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

That is a BIG surprise - YUM! It's amazing that these little angels can create such nastiness!!