Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Day of School 2011-2012




It was fun taking the girls to school this year cause they were
SO excited. Alison knew a couple kids that she saw the first day in her class
and we didn't notice anyone in Emma's class but when she came
home, she said she already has a BFF!
To make it easier on me the girls are coming home on the bus
and they love it. The first couple days they sat by eachother
but now they are getting off the bus seperate.
Kids are so funny these days.
The other day I notice a boy take something away from Emma once they
got off the bus and she just stood there talking to him.
Once she got into the car I asked what Brodi took from her and
she said a paper. I asked what the paper said and Emma said
"Brodi asked if I would go out with him"
WHAT!!!!!!
My baby is only 6 years old and Brodi is probably 8 or 9!
I asked what she said...
"I have to ask my mom!"
I said "NO!!!!"
Crazy!
Other then mommy and daddy figuring out how to chase boys away already
school is going good. Alison is doing better in math which was a sore
subject last year. She has gotten 100% on all her spelling test so far.
Emma is doing great. Her homework seems pretty simple to her now but
I know there is more to come.
Here's to a good school year!

1 comment:

Katy and Brent said...

Uh oh, boys are chasing after those beautiful girls already! Watch out! ;)

Love the school pics! Sheesh they are growing up so fast!