Saturday, September 17, 2011

I know I've been a slacker on blogging but I'm going to get better! I promise.
This is what has happened lately....
~About a month ago my computer crashed...thought it was a virus but ends up my "motherboard" has burned out...fried...kapish!
(so that's why I've been off~line for so long)
So we bought a cheap laptop and I'm not liking Windows at all!!! I miss my MAC and can't wait to get another!!!!
~Ryan and I have decided 5 kids is enough! So Ryan was going in...
He went in for his consultation and he told the doctor of a hernia he's had since 2004. So he wanted to take care of it all at once. Time went by (like months...) and we finally heard from a Different doctor and went in for his consultation on the two procedures, and finding out he has TWO hernias! So the date was set for Aug 25 for his 3 operations. Ryan had his check up with the doctor 10 days after his surgery and was told 3 more weeks and he can go back to work!
3 MORE WEEKS!!!!!
We both just about died! 3 weeks is a loooooooong time!
~Alison and Emma are loving school. They have met up with a lot of their old friends and made many new ones. Natalie and Leah are enjoying the time at home alone with no "bossy" older sisters. (a new word Leah learned! You're so bossy!)
~Alison is a "Super Speller" at school. She has spelling test each Friday but if she passes the practice test on Thursdays she is a "Super Speller" and doesn't have to take the test Friday! She is understanding Math a lot better.
~Emma is loving school. The first couple weeks was crazy with Emma, she threw crazy weird tantrums about homework and going to school. But we're past that stage and I hope it doesn't return! She had her first spelling test Friday and can't wait to see how she did. (but I'm sure she did great and got 100%!)
~I'm doing good! Rylee Anne is getting SO big! I've noticed she is not head down and the doctor confirmed that at my last appointment. She is laying sideways. It's kinda funny, when she kicks, she kicks and hits at the same. So I have an arm coming out one end and a leg coming out the other! It feels pretty weird. The doctor wasn't too concerned that she's laying sideways so I guess I shouldn't be. Just hope she turns downward!
Well that covers the last couple months. The next couple months are going to be fun and exciting around here!!!

1 comment:

Katy and Brent said...

Aw, love hearing how you all are doing :) Glad the girls are doing so well in school! Can't wait to see you all soon!!