Saturday, September 17, 2011

Natalie has ALWAYS called Leah
"Honey"
We don't know where it came from but we're not
going to change it cause it sounds SO cute!
"Stop it Honey!"
"Here's your chocolate milk Honey!"
"Where's my Honey"
The other day Leah was in our room and Natalie, from the living room,
said "Leah"!
We finally figured she was actually saying her name.
Leah looked up at me and Ryan and said
"Am I Leah?"
With the biggest confused look on her face!
We could not stop laughing!
Natalie went back to calling her "Honey"
and we hope it stays that way!

3 comments:

The Teagan Times said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Katy and Brent said...

Oh I love it! I'm glad she's back to saying Honey, Brent and I were hoping it wasn't the end of it!

Melanie said...

That's funny Kim!