Wednesday, December 10, 2008

9 years ago today I was Sealed to my Best Friend for Time and All Eternity. I'm so sad I don't have any pictures of us together to post. My printer broke about a month ago and we still haven't bought a new one so I can't even scan any pictures for all of you to see. Oh Well.
These 9 years have been the best and I think of how blessed we are and all we have gone through together. I love you Ryan and I'm happy to be your wife.
(Ryan wanted to hang lights today and needed staples for the staple gun so he went to KMart and bought me the book "Twillight" for our anniversary! How cute. So now I'll be a book worm for the next week and read every chance I can. I'm so excited cause I hear these books are good!
Thanks Honey!)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!