Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas










Our Christmas was so much fun this year. Emma woke us up like she does every morning and Ryan jumped out of bed telling her that Santa came last night and to wake Alison up.
I let Wall-i out to go to the bathroom while the girls were getting ready and Wall-i only went #2 and the girls were impatiently waiting so I let him back in. Big Mistake!
So the girls are coming into the living room, Alison is way excited and Emma is crying cause she can't watch LazyTown and once they get into the living room Wall-i pee's on my rug!
So our morning started out wrong but once Wall-i was outside and Emma noticed ALL the toys under the tree she was happy again!
It was so much fun watching them open the presents and listening to them with their excitement!
Leah got a couple toys from Santa and Ryan picked out a game for his XBOX and I got some slippers and a Printer!
After we opened our presents we had a Yummy breakfast and the rest of the day was PLAYDAY!
We hope Everybody had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Happy New Year Kim! Christmas looked like it was FUN at your house! Cute Christmas dishes! I don't have any yet. I'm on a mission next year to find some. By the way, did you get a new dog? I must have missed that post...