Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN!



When we got in the car Emma said
"Next year I'll be a BIG girl and talk to Santa and I won't cry anymore!"


Pool Leah, She was going to town on her hands while we all ate a
DELICIOUS meal in front of her! Next Year.




We put in a special request to Santa Clause to come tonight because Ryan works Christmas Day so today was our Christmas Eve and My favorite so far. We slept in till 8:30ish, everyone took showers and got ready for the day then Ryan took the girls to see
'The Tale of Despereaux'
and the girls loved it and had fun telling me all about it. While they were out me and Leah stayed home wrapping presents.
I started dinner and while the turkey was cooking we went out caroling and Alison was our Singing Star. She sang so loud and it was melting my heart! I love to hear her sing.
When we were on our way home Santa was down the street taking pictures in front of a well decorated house. So we ran home to get my camera and made it just in time. Santa was on his way back to the North Pole!
We pulled out some Christmas dishes that I bought years ago and used them. After everything was cleaned up we let the girls open one present (that mommy got to pick out! Wink Wink) and it was matching PJs and you guessed it, Emma had to wear her Tinkerbell PJs. Oh well! So know we're waiting for our sleeping beauty's to fall asleep so we can get the house ready for Santa!
I can't wait for Tomorrow!

1 comment:

Yoselin said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Merry Christmas :)