Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Husband Tag!

This is my first Tag (Thanks to Heather) and it's kind of fun! (Plus Ryan said I don't talk about him much on here so here you go Ryan!) I'm tagging Carianne, Brooke, Jen, Jamie, Jill and Melanie. 

1. What is his name?
Daddy, Ryan and Kirby

2. Who eats more?
I do right now! (That's only because I'm eating for two!)

3. Who said I love you first?
Ryan did on my pager. 

4. Who is taller?
Ryan is

5. Who is smarter?
He is (but don't tell him that!)

6. Who is more sensitive?
Let me think....I am

7. Who does the laundry?
Ryan's been doing it lately! 

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Ryan does, but once the baby is born I will. I'll be closer to the baby.

9. Who pays the bill?
We both do but I write out the checks

10. Who cooks more?
I do

11. Who is more stubborn?
I am

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Ryan does. And I'm never wrong!

13. Who has more siblings?
I do...12

14. Who wears the pants in the family?
Ryan wears them but I pick them out!

15. What do you like to do together?
Date night, go to hockey games, shop and spend time with the girls and family.

16. Who eats more sweets? 
I do

17. Guilty Pleasures?
Strawberry shortcake from Rosemary's and Strawberry's from Oxnard

18. How did you meet?
At a friends reception

19. Who purposed?
Ryan did at the MeloDrama on stage in front of tons of people...So I had to say yes!

20. What is his best feature?
I would have to say his smile and his eye's. I love his eye's

21. What is his best quality?
I would have to say he is a hard worker. He puts his all into his job. I could probably use one hand on how many times he's called in sick. It's hard to make him call in sick when he is actually sick! He's a great provider and he is always putting his family first. I love this about him!!   

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Kim, I tried to the questions and I couldn't. What should I do? I want to play!

Melanie said...

I tried to COPY ...opps!

Melanie said...

Mission accomplished Kim! Check it out!