Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ouch!

Last night after a nice warm shower I was drying off (which is now getting to be hard as my tummy is getting BIG!) I slipped as I was getting out of the tub. OUCH! I caught myself but I don't know what would have hurt more, falling on my side or catching myself and pulling muscles that you didn't know you had! I feel a little better this morning but still a little sore. 
On a good note I only have about 5 weeks left and Leah will be here. I can't wait! I put the crib up the other day and it went in the girls room and Alison was so excited that Leah was going to sleep in her room that night. It was so cute. After I explained that she'll be sleeping with mommy for a couple weeks after she is born Alison gets this look on her face and a minute later she said "Ok but you have to share mom" Alison and Emma are going to be great Big sisters and a big help to mommy. I love my life!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Kim you be careful....:(

Brooke said...

I'm glad that you didn't fall. I know you're ready to have her, but be careful;) Your girls are gonna be great big sisters!!!!