Monday, July 14, 2008

The Start of my Weekly Visits!

Wow I can't believe this pregnancy is coming to an end and Leah will be here. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning which will start my weekly visits and I can't wait. I'm going to ask for an ultrasound so I'll have to scan and post any pictures I get. Alison and Emma are staying with my friend Maria for the morning so it's just me and Ryan. I'm excited about that also. I don't know when the last time we had some time to ourselves. It's like "Date Night"!!! And I already know where we're going to eat for lunch...In-N-Out

2 comments:

Sorensens said...

Cute new blog colors, I hope everyhting goes good in the next few weeks, I can't wait to see pictures of little Miss Leah.

Melanie said...

I can't believe #3 is almost here! How exciting! PLEASE send me some IN-N-OUT! I guess you could send some to Jeff too, he's NEVER had any!