Saturday, July 19, 2008

MEMORY LANE

So this should be interesting and I hope you all play...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Thanks for Playing!!! 

1 comment:

Carianne said...

I have sooo many memories of us. How many years has it been?

1st-memory is you, Marsha and Mom at some Mother/Daughter campout. Mom was talking about being a mother and how much she loves her new family blah blah blah. :o) I remember thinking how beautiful you were.

2nd-is when we were at a Laurel/Priest activity at Pismo and I thought Robert was so incredibly HOT and I was bummed thinking you were his girlfriend cause you guys were always together. HeeHee!

3rd-Visiting you at the hospital and Grandpa asking me to paint his nails too.

4th-Ryan asking me about wanting to go out with you. Guess it worked.

5th-Being prego together and our kids playing together.

Okay so I could seriously go on and on cause we have so many. I will leave some for you to remember. Thanks for being such an amazing friend. I feel blessed to have a "sister" like you. I love ya! Hope Leah comes soon. You poor thing. I'll be praying for you. Call me when she does!