Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yippy!!!!

Well today was an awesome (and tiring) day. Ryan and I headed out to Palm Springs around 8 AM for my Doctor appointment and from how my appointment went, I think Leah will be here in the next couple weeks. Doc. Bodon first asked if I have been having contractions and I answered yes and some painful ones. She said when they are 5 min. apart to come into Labor and Delivery. She asked how many kids I have and their age and I told her and then she said when the contractions are 10 min. apart come into L&D cause this delivery might go fast. She checked my tummy size and said everything is looking great. I asked her if I can have an ultrasound and she said sure! She spent about 5 min on me with the ultrasound and we were able to see Leah's face, her hands and her legs. We also saw the heart beat and Doc Bodon said Leah was practicing her breathing! She said that's VERY good. She's getting ready to come out. Doc Bodon then asked how big Alison and Emma were and I said 7 lbs 6 ounces & 7 lbs 5 ounces and she said LEAH IS ALREADY BIGGER THEN THAT!!!!!!!! Next week I will get checked to see if I have dilated and she will check the fetal weigh IF I MAKE IT THAT LONG!!!!!
Now that is the best Doctor appointment I've had, you might not make it to your next appointment. I'm so excited and ready for her to come out. 
Afterwards we went to In-N-Out and I took my camera to take a picture and show everyone how tasty and yummy looking the cheeseburger fries and chocolate milkshake was but I was too hungry. And my cheeseburger was so good Ryan and I split another one! 
Once we got home we picked the girls up and Maria  took me to get a pedicure. WAY COOL. Just Maria (& Isabella) Bobbi and I with out kids, getting pampered!
So I think this was an OK day. Now tomorrow I have to be a Mad Women clean this house, do laundry and get everything ready for delivery!! I can't wait! 
Just watch, I'll have her in 3 weeks!!!!
PS I've been having tons of contractions today! Getting more painful too! 

4 comments:

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

Kim,
I am so excited for you and Ryan. Good luck with everything and we will be praying for everything to go smoothly. We can't wait to see pictures.:) With Love, Bonnie

Brooke said...

Wow, she's gonna be here soon!!! At least you have an idea that she looks bigger...With Alaura they told me if I went full term she'd weigh 8 lbs...she was born almost two weeks early and weighed 8 11!!! It would have been nice to be prepared for that. Get your house clean and I hope she comes soon!!!

Heather said...

Kim,
What good news for you!. I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes perfectly. I wish I was there to help you. It sounds like you have some great friends taking care of you. You deserve it!
Love, Heather

Bev and Jerry said...

SOOOO...it sounds like I better get started on a blanket??? We're excited for you guys. Keep us posted on when Leah comes!!!
Love,
Aunt Bev :)