Wednesday, July 23, 2008

There's a Light at the end of the Tunnel....

We're back from our appointment and it went OK. I'm not quit a 2 but I'm not a 1 so I guess I'm a 1 1/2. Does that make since? I had an ultrasound and everything looks good. I told the doctor it takes me forever to dilate put once I'm there my labor goes fast. So she asked if I wanted to set a date to induce and I'm like "Heck yeah I do!" So Aug 4Th at 5AM I'm suppose to report to L&D. (unless I go in before that. Which I highly dought!)
So that's that unless Leah decides she wants out before then. I'm pretty excited and now I have a date to look forward too! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you! 5am is really early. That makes for a really long labor day. Are you going to stay the night in Palm Springs? Hopefully you will go into labor before then. I'll pray for you! I can't wait to meet Leah. Tell the girls we said hello.

JRKimball said...

Woohoo that is so exciting! Hope all goes well!